Ginger Beef And Broccoli Stif Fry
Published Tuesday, 25 November, 2008 By Kirsty
- 4 tablespoons plain flour
- 300g (11 oz) beef stock
- 2 tablespoons caster sugar
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 450g (16 oz) frying steak, cut into strips
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh ginger root
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 350g (12 oz) chopped fresh broccoli
1. In a small bowl, combine flour, stock, sugar and soy sauce. Stir until sugar and flour are dissolved.
2. In a large frying pan or wok over high heat, cook and stir steak 2 to 4 minutes, or until browned. Stir in stock mixture, ginger, garlic and broccoli. Bring to a boil, then reduce heat. Simmer 5 to 10 minutes, or until sauce thickens.