Published Thursday, 1 October, 2009 By Alexandrina
- Crispy chow mein noodles (the crunchy orangey-yellow ones you sometimes put on salad)
- 1 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips
- 1 1/2 cup butterscotch chips
- 1 cup salted peanuts
**first make some room in your fridge!
1. Melt the chocolate and butterscotch chips together
2. Mix in the peanuts
3. In a large bowl, combine the melted chocolate and peanuts with the chow mein noodles and mix until all the noodles are covered
4. Get a baking sheet and put a sheet of wax paper down over it. Spoon out little clumps of the chocolate and peanut covered noodles and plop them on the baking sheet.. The clumps should be about 1/2 the size of your fist, or however big you want them!
5. When you've filled the baking sheet, put it in the fridge and wait for the cookies to harden.