Published Tuesday, 10 August, 2010 By Maryanne
- Serves up to 4 people. just alter pasta amount
- Pasta of your choice.
- 1 small green onion.
- 1 litre carton of chicken soup with real chicken pieces (i use avonmore)
- 6 bacon rashers unsmoked,
- Teaspoon dried herbs of choice- i normally add parsley and garlic pepper.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Also needed: frying pan, 2 pots, chopping board, sharp knife, spatula, colander
Bring pasta to boil in pot with water and tablespoon of oil.
Chop onion finely and bacon too. (remove any excess fat from bacon, fry them up in frying pan using remaining oil.
Heat up soup in other pot and when heated fully add the onion, bacon and herbs.
Drain pasta when its ready and put it in with the soup mixture, stir up
serve in bowls (with garlic bread.- well thats why i do)