Aloo Tikki Burger
Published Sunday, 3 April, 2011 By Vegetable Friters
- 10 burger buns
- 5 tsp butter
- 2 onions (sliced)
- 2 cucumber (sliced)
- 2 tomatoes (sliced)
- Cabbage (shredded)
- 10 tbsp tomato ketchup
- 10 tbsp green chutney
- For tikki
- 4 potatoes (boiled & mashed)
- 10 slices brown bread (crumbs)
- 5 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 tsp amchur
- Salt to taste
- 1/2 tsp ginger paste
- 1 tsp red chilli powder
- 100 gms paneer (grated)
How to make aloo tikki burger:
1) mix all the ingredients of tikki except paneer and oil. After mixing it well, make 10 balls out of it.
2) heat oil in a nonstick pan. Now, take one ball at a time and stuff it with one tsp of paneer and shape it into a flat tikki.
3) make all the tikkis and shallow fry in the pan from both the sides on slow flame.
4) take one burger bun and cut it from the middle. Toast it with little butter.
5) put one tsp of ketchup on one side of the bun and one tsp of green chutney on the other.
6) place a tikki on the bun, followed by a slice of tomato, cucumber and onion. At last, put some shredded cabbage and cover it with the other part of the bun.
7) pierce a toothpick through the bun. Likewise, make all the burgers.
8) aloo tikki burger is ready to eat. Serve hot with green chutney and ketchup.