Create your #awesometoastie with the Cuisinart Awesome Toastie Challenge
Published Wednesday, 07 October, 2015 by James Bailey
We all love a toastie… but sometimes we can get a bit stuck in our ways, think ham, cheese, or ham and cheese toasties – not very exciting is it? Cuisinart is asking you to create your awesome toastie by launching their Awesome Toastie Challenge! They want to know what combination of fillings you […]
We all love a toastie… but sometimes we can get a bit stuck in our ways, think ham, cheese, or ham and cheese toasties – not very exciting is it?
Cuisinart is asking you to create your awesome toastie by launching their Awesome Toastie Challenge! They want to know what combination of fillings you think makes the most awesome toastie ever. Need some inspiration..?
How about tomato, mozzarella & rocket focaccia, or spiced apricot French toastie with vanilla and jersey ice cream, or even broad bean, pea and prosciutto frittata?! The possibilities are endless. But those are our ideas, and we want yours!
The Cusinart Sandwich Maker is the perfect machine for quick and easy omelettes, calzones, quesadillas, pastries and much more (yes you can cook an omelette in it!).
Designed with extra deep pockets for all your favourite fillings, simply prepare your recipe and pop it in the Sandwich Maker. When you’re finished, the removable, non-stick plates can be placed in the dishwasher for easy cleaning. To find out more about the Cuisinart Sandwich Maker visit http://www.cuisinart.co.uk/sandwich-maker.html where you’ll find loads of delicious recipes and how to videos.
We’re giving you the chance to win a Cuisinart Sandwich Maker and have your awesome toastie featured on the website. We have FIVE Cuisinart Sandwich Makers to give away!
- Employees of Studentrecipes.com or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the contest or helping to set up the contest shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this contest.
- Closing date of the contest is 30 October. After this date no further entries to the contest will be permitted.
No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- Over 18s only.
- One entry per person. One prize to be won per person. Five prizes to be given away.
- The winner will be chosen by an independent adjudicator.
- The winner will be requested to email Studentrecipes.com via email by 3 November. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- Prize is non-transferable; no cash alternative is available. Prize is subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.