Published Saturday, 29 March, 2014 by Mariam Shaikh
1. In a pan place marinade and add to it stock, tomato ketchup, chili sauce and lemon juice.
2. Place this pan on low flame and cook for few minutes.
1. Rub steak with all the ingredients and sauces and marinate it in refrigerator for 2 hours.
2. Then grill this steak on cast-iron grill or in wok with 2 tbsp of oil for 10 minutes.
3. Golden brown steak from both sides.
4. Save the marinade to use in sauce preparation as given above.
This delicious recipe is easy to make but takes a while to make :)
French-Ukrainian fusion steak with couscous & pistachio
Inspired by sweet Asian marinades, that is cheap and simple