Published Tuesday, 11 May, 2010 by David
Cooking Time - 45 minutes
1. Boil the sliced potatoes so that they are almost cooked through.
2 Mean while, cook the mince off in a large pan, once cooked, put to the side in a nother dish and cook off the onion.
3. Once transparent, add the can of tomatoes and add the salt and pepper along with the cajun spice.
4. Leave this to simmer for 5 minutes, then add the mince back to the pan.Then add the spinach leaves and stir them through until soft.
5. Drain the potatoes and then in a frying pan, fry them in a little oil to turn them crispy.
6. Place the mince mixture into a casserole dish and place the fried potato slices on top making a cover. Then grate the cheese on top.
7. Cook in the oven for about 15 minutes at 190ËC until the cheese has melted and browned a little.
8. Serve immediately with a choice of vegetable.