Published Monday, 19 December, 2011 by Aly
1. Melt some butter to cover the bottom of a frying pan
2. Brown the meatballs in the butter
3. Once browned add a thick layer of tomato pasata into the pan with the meatballs, remembering to keep stirring.
4. Add the sweetcorn and finely chopped onion and lots of grated cheese
5. Add some mixed herbs, a dash of salt and pepper and a dash of soya sauce
6. Leave for approximately 5 minutes, still stirring then serve with spaghetti
Quick, fun, meatball dish with the ability to adapt!
Yummy, easy meatballs
Quick and tasty meal
...with peppers and onions, in a tomatoey goodness.
My meatball recipe, it's always a hit! serves 2 or 3 depending on appetite!