Published Friday, 09 May, 2014 by Victoria @ Mummymakesme.com
• dice the onion and fry off lightly in a pan
• add the frozen beef mince and cook until brown
• mix together the sauce sachet and add this, the tomatoes and the kidney beans
• let it simmer for 5 minutes to blend the flavours
• spoon into a baking dish (small roaster is good for sizing) and top with the pieces of garlic baguette
• place in an oven at 180c for about 8-10 minutes, until the bread has crisped up and the mince is bubbling
• serve up and enjoy!
Easy and flavourful pasta dish
A flavourful dish that is so easy to make
Easy & fast chicken recipe :)
A very simple recipe for a very tasty starter
Is this garlic bread?? wow!!!