Published Wednesday, 04 November, 2009 by will
1. pre heat oven to about gass mark 6 (around 200c but not 100% sure to be honest)
2. put the spuds on to boil, with a bit of salt
3. chop the onions pretty small an brown them off in a frying pan with some oil.
4. heat the beans up on the hob or in the microwave.
5. when the spuds are cooked drain them an put them back into the pan off the heat.
6. add the butter to the spuds, an then the milk bit by bit and start mashing them, adding a little more of the milk at regular intervals as you mash!
7. add the corned beef to the onions on a low heat an fry it off a bit.
8. when the mash is done an the corned beef has mixed up nicely with the onions.. add the onions and corned beef to the mashed spuds. and mix it up.
9. put the beans into the bottom of a smallish but kinda deep oven proof dish, then spoon in the mash spud, onion and corned beef mix.
10. even the top off, spead the cheese out evenly on top an wack it in the oven for around 10 mins, or until the cheese has melted and is all gooey.
serve and eat on its own.. an its really really good with english mustard!!