Published Sunday, 31 May, 2009 by Kieran Andrew Wheeler
1. Chop up onions and chillis, fry in oil til browned.
2. Add in tomatoes and corned beef, leave to simmer for 30 mins.
3. Cook the rice as normal, with 4 eggs in the pan (with shells on) you can add some pasta pieces as well.
4. Add the remaining eggs into the tomato mixture. Cook the eggs through the mixture for a further 10 mins.
5. Serve the mixture on a bed of rice with boiled eggs.
N.B. You can cook the jallof for as long as you like, the longer it simmers the better it tastes! Also an option is to put rice into the mixture at the start and leave the eggs out.
not really a pie but is sooo good. serves about two ppl
Super quick, super easy, super yummy!
Cheap and really really comforting!
corned beef in tomatoes and spaghetti hoops
Recipie passed down through the family.