Published Wednesday, 03 December, 2008 by Kirsty
1. Preheat oven to 200 C / Gas mark 6.
2. Heat oil in pan, add onions, garlic and mince; cook stirring, until mince is browned.
3. Add carrots, peas, puree, parsley, stock, salt and pepper; simmer covered for about 20 minutes or until the carrots are tender.
4. While this is cooking, boil the potatoes and mash with butter and cheese.
5. Spoon mince mixture into an oven-proof dish. Top with potato-cheese mash.
6. Bake uncovered, for 30 minutes, or until cooked through and golden brown on top.
We have the ultimate checklist for #students for #uni! Do you need that frying pan? Consult our checklist! studentrecipes.com/blog/the-ultimate-uni-checklist
It's National Burger Day today!
Try out one of these recipes from our student contributors...
Or if you're out and about see if you can track down one of these today! www.telegraph.co.uk/foodanddrink/foodanddrinkpicturegalleries/11824896/The-worlds-best-burgers.html
Are you heading off to uni soon and panicking that you don't have all you need - fear not! We have the ULTIMATE checklist to share with you! Stay tuned!
The Almond peach tart: A delicious tart to eat with your housemates! http://t.co/eusX0RN5nu
Pasta - The chilean Way: Bored of pasta butter? Here comes the Tuna and tomatoes http://t.co/OlhL3F1NNR
Happy #BankHolidayWeekend everyone!
50 fantastic things to do in London this bank holiday weekend http://t.co/jv1nwSGPmR
Ten of London's leading museums are diving into one another’s collections for an Instagram swap this week http://t.co/eZGhypOaYJ