Published Sunday, 29 May, 2011 by TJ Taylor
1. Boil the Potatoes with a pinch of salt.
2. Fry the mince and onions together until brown. Add Boiling Water. Then add the Oxo Cubes and thicken with Bisto.
3. Mash the poptatoes and add plenty of milk and butter.
4. Place the filling in an oven dish and top with the mash. Dont soomth out the top! (It makes it crispy!) Then add plenty of cheese to top.
5. Cook in the oven on a medium heat intil the top goes golden brown.
6. Serve with Beans and mixed veg
Best Macaroni and Cheese: Absolutely superb Mac & Cheese https://t.co/XaoDGN5OYr
Amatriciana chicken traybake: one pot wonder https://t.co/jY76RkaEDO
aubergine veggie chilli: tasty and filling. https://t.co/e1osR1YFM8
Slow Cooker BBQ Pulled Chicken: Beautifully slow cooked chicken which is too easy to make. https://t.co/2ReocWBBwt
Mushroom Tuna Sweetcorn Pasta: Easy, quick, healthy, no fresh produce needed https://t.co/q4vWZlooRL