Published Sunday, 29 May, 2011 by TJ Taylor
1. Boil the Potatoes with a pinch of salt.
2. Fry the mince and onions together until brown. Add Boiling Water. Then add the Oxo Cubes and thicken with Bisto.
3. Mash the poptatoes and add plenty of milk and butter.
4. Place the filling in an oven dish and top with the mash. Dont soomth out the top! (It makes it crispy!) Then add plenty of cheese to top.
5. Cook in the oven on a medium heat intil the top goes golden brown.
6. Serve with Beans and mixed veg
Sticky Ham & Cheese Sliders: Delicious, quick, and easy sliders that everyone will love! https://t.co/lJ8rn8dgO3
Slow Cooker Pesto Chicken: Chicken and mushrooms in a cheesy, pesto sauce. https://t.co/LEIXKNJax1
5 a day salad: The best salad https://t.co/TjYN7e53vf
Microwave Doner Kebab: Takeaway classic https://t.co/rxQodh89F4
Spicy Sardine Pasta: Gorgeous microwave meal https://t.co/LQv2QT2luf