Published Wednesday, 03 December, 2008 by Kirsty
1. Preheat oven to 200 C / Gas mark 6.
2. Heat oil in pan, add onions, garlic and mince; cook stirring, until mince is browned.
3. Add carrots, peas, puree, parsley, stock, salt and pepper; simmer covered for about 20 minutes or until the carrots are tender.
4. While this is cooking, boil the potatoes and mash with butter and cheese.
5. Spoon mince mixture into an oven-proof dish. Top with potato-cheese mash.
6. Bake uncovered, for 30 minutes, or until cooked through and golden brown on top.
Hung Curd Sandwich: A Delicious, Low Calorie Sandwich............ https://t.co/L0VPh2xkvk
Cupcake Cones: Cupcakes in a Ice Cream Cone! https://t.co/kwXKLMq9ke
Our thoughts and deepest condolences are with the people of Paris.
Slush Puppy: A cold refresher for a hot day! :) https://t.co/rQHBABOWXH
BBQ Tortilla Melt: A bit like a quesadilla but easier:) https://t.co/o31fhM7aOu