Published Tuesday, 18 October, 2011 by rebecca b
1) peel, chop, rinse and boil your potatoes and carrots - easy enough
2) brown off your mince, get rid of the excess fat, leave a little bit for it to cook in.
3) dice the onions and add to the mince.
4) add some water to the mince and onions with the oxo cubes, and then use the gravey to thicken it up.
5) add the carrots to the mince.
6) mash the potatoes, with a bit of milk and butter.
7) put the mince mixture into an oven dish and put the mash on top, try not to smooth the mash down otherwise it wont go crispy!!
8) if you want to be an adventurous devil and show off your skills, grate some cheese on top! its absolutely lovely. trush me! ;)