Published by Sabrina Kelly
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C, 400°, gas mark 6.
2. In a large pan, brown the mince without added fat for a few minutes.
3. Add the onion, tomatoes, kidney beans, stock and seasoning and cook for a further 3 - 4 minutes, stirring frequently.
4. Bring to the boil, cover and simmer for 20 minutes.
5. Meanwhile put the potatoes in a pan of boiling water and cook for 15 - 20 minutes or until tender.
6. Drain the potatoes, add the Dairylea a little at a time and mash until smooth. Season with salt and pepper and stir in half the herbs.
7. Spoon the mince into an ovenproof dish and top with the potato. Bake for 10 - 15 minutes or until golden brown.
8. Serve garnished with the remaining herbs.