Published Wednesday, 23 February, 2011 by Laura Dewar
1. Dice the potatoes and put in boiling water with a little salt, bring to the boil.
2. Fry off the onion, mushrooms, carrots, broccoli stem and other veg in a little oil.
3. Add the beef mince to the pan, fry off and mix all ingredients together.
4. Crumble the stock cube, or gravy granules over the meaty mix, and stir in.
5. Put a generous squirt of tomato ketchup and stir into the mixture. Leave to simmer on a low heat for few minutes.
6. Once potatoes are soft, drain, add little milk and butter and mash.
7. Season the meaty mixture with salt, pepper and oregano to taste. Transfer to an oven proof dish. Spread mashed potato over the top and grate cheese over potato.
8. Bake in oven for 20-30mins or until cheese is melted and browning on top.
Best Macaroni and Cheese: Absolutely superb Mac & Cheese https://t.co/XaoDGN5OYr
Amatriciana chicken traybake: one pot wonder https://t.co/jY76RkaEDO
aubergine veggie chilli: tasty and filling. https://t.co/e1osR1YFM8
Slow Cooker BBQ Pulled Chicken: Beautifully slow cooked chicken which is too easy to make. https://t.co/2ReocWBBwt
Mushroom Tuna Sweetcorn Pasta: Easy, quick, healthy, no fresh produce needed https://t.co/q4vWZlooRL