Published Sunday, 14 April, 2013 by Gareth
- finely chop onions and garlic and leave to one side.
- fry mince on a high heat until brown all over. (high heat is important as mince will go grey on lower heat).
- add chopped onions and garlic and stir in.
- dissolve 1 beef stock cube into 1/4 pint of boiling water and pour into mince, stir thoroughly.
- add 2 cans of chopped tomatoes and 1 tsp of tomato purée. Stir thoroughly.
- time to season it. Add a dash of salt and pepper. 1 tbsp basil, 1 tbsp oregano and a dash of rosemary. Stir until herbs are evenly distributed amongst your bolognese.
- finally for a bit of extra kick add a few splashes of worcester sauce and stir in.
- your bolognese is finished! Enjoy with spaghetti or layer with sheets of lasagne pasta and white sauce for a lasagne. Simple!
"Tuna" pasta mayo (vegan): Cheap and cheerful "tuna" mayo. https://t.co/TZgVkDK6Gd
Russian Salad: Have you tried?? https://t.co/39WQqDjgXy
Chocolate Fuljadi: Happy Diwali!! https://t.co/WR3E7Wyjxl
Chicken and Avocado Sandwich: So tasty and easy to make https://t.co/RZ5q0eiVdn
Bhakarwadi Chaat: Is it this easy?? https://t.co/pnn4XbazXn