Published Saturday, 13 December, 2008 by Cookie
1. Heat beef tips w/ gravy according to package directions.
2. Heat mashed potatoes according to package directions.
3. Using ice cream scoop, place 2 scoops (about 1/3 cup each) mashed potatoes in each of 4 individual sundae cups or serving bowls.
4. Divide beef tips evenly over mashed potatoes in each dish.
5. Sprinkle w/ cheese and top w/ small amount of sour cream as desired.
6. Place 1 tomato in center of each serving for the cherry.
*Ice cream scoops often have #s on them, and a #12 is a 1/3 cup potion.
*If you have 2 cups leftover pot roast and gravy, it may be substituted for beef tips.
*3 cups of homemade mashed potatoes may substitute for packaged potatoes.
*Cooking w/ fresh foods can reduce the sodium in this recipe.
When you first start #university it can seem like so much is going on at once, our #blogger shares her advice on how to get organised right from the start and managing your time!