1. Put Mince on in a frying pan with oil.
2. Cut Onion / Garlic so chopped finely - unless you like it big!
3. Add Onion / Garlic to mince when brown.
4. After 5 minutes get rid of the fat from the frying pan (excess oil).
5. Put Oven on Gas Mark 6 / whatever it is for electric oven (I think it is either 200C or 400F.
6. Put a tablespoon of Flour into the pan of mince etc, along with Pepper, Tomatoes, Basil (or Pesto), and Oregano.
7. Stir the mixture.
8. Put White Sauce into a pan and heat on low heat (1 or 2 - depending on your cooker - whether it has a tendancy to burn things!).
9. Grate the Cheese.
10. Get a suitable Oven dish that will hold a suitable depth. Pour a layer of the frying pan mix into the bottom, cover with Lasagne Sheets, then cover this with White sauce. Keep doing this until you are a cm from the top of the dish. White sauce must be the very top layer.
11. Put the Oven dish into the Oven and cook for 10 minutes.
12. Take the tray out and put the grated Cheese on top covering the whole of the White sauce, put the Oven dish back into the Oven and cook for a further 10 minutes.
13. Seve with Salad, Chips or whatever you wish.
Who knew shortbread cookies were so easy to make?? You probably have these three ingredients in your pantry right now! studentrecipes.com/recipes/desserts/simple-shortbread-2