Published Friday, 15 March, 2013 by Ellie Bates
1. Chop steak portion into two equal pieces, fry until fully cooked.
2. Slice mushrooms and fry until cooked.
3. Chop garlic into tiny pieces.
4. Melt butter/marg. In microwave, add tiny chopped garlic pieces and add pepper to season. Stir well.
5. Toast mini bagel(s).
6. Pour garlic butter sauce onto steak and mushrooms in frying pan, but do not cook/boil.
7. Assemble! Enjoy!
Vegetarian Minestrone https://t.co/osD5VWEYGE
Vegetarian Tofu Stir Fry https://t.co/TKRRm31az2
Stalker's soup https://t.co/XlRfp8lacL
Chicken fried rice https://t.co/UZBRfXSSdc
Homemade beef burgers https://t.co/fI59fB3vlR