Published Friday, 15 March, 2013 by Ellie Bates
1. Chop steak portion into two equal pieces, fry until fully cooked.
2. Slice mushrooms and fry until cooked.
3. Chop garlic into tiny pieces.
4. Melt butter/marg. In microwave, add tiny chopped garlic pieces and add pepper to season. Stir well.
5. Toast mini bagel(s).
6. Pour garlic butter sauce onto steak and mushrooms in frying pan, but do not cook/boil.
7. Assemble! Enjoy!
Best Macaroni and Cheese: Absolutely superb Mac & Cheese https://t.co/XaoDGN5OYr
Amatriciana chicken traybake: one pot wonder https://t.co/jY76RkaEDO
aubergine veggie chilli: tasty and filling. https://t.co/e1osR1YFM8
Slow Cooker BBQ Pulled Chicken: Beautifully slow cooked chicken which is too easy to make. https://t.co/2ReocWBBwt
Mushroom Tuna Sweetcorn Pasta: Easy, quick, healthy, no fresh produce needed https://t.co/q4vWZlooRL