Published Friday, 15 March, 2013 by Ellie Bates
1. Chop steak portion into two equal pieces, fry until fully cooked.
2. Slice mushrooms and fry until cooked.
3. Chop garlic into tiny pieces.
4. Melt butter/marg. In microwave, add tiny chopped garlic pieces and add pepper to season. Stir well.
5. Toast mini bagel(s).
6. Pour garlic butter sauce onto steak and mushrooms in frying pan, but do not cook/boil.
7. Assemble! Enjoy!
bagels with leeks and cheese https://t.co/H9dhGTc37o
spicy tuna fishcakes https://t.co/7nYIt0YFdw
Extra tasty scrambled eggs https://t.co/DQfw5ulzOj
KuliKKi Sarbath https://t.co/rQXtkr84pB
Beef Stew and Dumpings https://t.co/g2CMwLhscI