Published Friday, 15 March, 2013 by Ellie Bates
1. Chop steak portion into two equal pieces, fry until fully cooked.
2. Slice mushrooms and fry until cooked.
3. Chop garlic into tiny pieces.
4. Melt butter/marg. In microwave, add tiny chopped garlic pieces and add pepper to season. Stir well.
5. Toast mini bagel(s).
6. Pour garlic butter sauce onto steak and mushrooms in frying pan, but do not cook/boil.
7. Assemble! Enjoy!
Russian Salad: Have you tried?? https://t.co/39WQqDjgXy
Chocolate Fuljadi: Happy Diwali!! https://t.co/WR3E7Wyjxl
Chicken and Avocado Sandwich: So tasty and easy to make https://t.co/RZ5q0eiVdn
Bhakarwadi Chaat: Is it this easy?? https://t.co/pnn4XbazXn
Spicy egg wrap https://t.co/oKp3M6cOMk