Published Friday, 15 March, 2013 by Ellie Bates
1. Chop steak portion into two equal pieces, fry until fully cooked.
2. Slice mushrooms and fry until cooked.
3. Chop garlic into tiny pieces.
4. Melt butter/marg. In microwave, add tiny chopped garlic pieces and add pepper to season. Stir well.
5. Toast mini bagel(s).
6. Pour garlic butter sauce onto steak and mushrooms in frying pan, but do not cook/boil.
7. Assemble! Enjoy!
Smoked sausage pasta https://t.co/sihNziscdg
spicy pasta sauce https://t.co/7o7gH9XLVN
Tomato and sausage pasta https://t.co/Vf06NgqtHX
Pizza sandwich https://t.co/VPToKAHYpa
Creamy Cajun chicken pasta https://t.co/srWMzBeWNV