Published Monday, 07 February, 2011 by Nicole
1. Heat oil in a pan on high, add the onion and garlic and cook until it softens and starts to go clear
2. Add pepper and mushrooms (if being used) to the pan. I usually roast my pepper on the grill first for extra flavour, but it's not necessary.
3. Add mince and cook until browned.
4. Stir through tinned tomatoes and packet seasoning
5. Leave to simmer while you boil the water and cook pasta.
6. Drain water from pasta, add pasta to sauce and mix through.
7. Serve. Top with cheese to taste.
Potatoes are super cheap. Might as well make them into an insanely tasty dish like this!