Published Sunday, 23 September, 2012 by Aisling Bury
1. Preheat the oven to 180 degrees
2. Chop the potatoes into wedges and place a baking tray in the oven with oil to warm up.
3. Put the potatoes in the tray with lots of salt and pepper. Cook for 30 minutes.
4. In a large mixing bowl mix together with your hands everything else apart from the eggs.
5. Separate the egg yolks and then add them to the mince and mix well.
6. Shape the mix into four balls and cover them until ready to serve.
7. Check on the potatoes and once they're lightly browned serve warm with the steak tartare.
Best Macaroni and Cheese: Absolutely superb Mac & Cheese https://t.co/XaoDGN5OYr
Amatriciana chicken traybake: one pot wonder https://t.co/jY76RkaEDO
aubergine veggie chilli: tasty and filling. https://t.co/e1osR1YFM8
Slow Cooker BBQ Pulled Chicken: Beautifully slow cooked chicken which is too easy to make. https://t.co/2ReocWBBwt
Mushroom Tuna Sweetcorn Pasta: Easy, quick, healthy, no fresh produce needed https://t.co/q4vWZlooRL