Published Monday, 21 October, 2013 by Louise
1. Grate the onion into small shreds.
2. Pour the breadcrumbs, salt, onion and milk into a bowl with the minced beef.
2. Mix the ingredients together with your hands.
3. Once mixed together put one egg in the mix. Mix together with your hands.
4. Roll into small balls.
5. Fry the meatballs in the frying pan with a small amount of butter and low heat (too high heat burns the outside of the meatball before it is cooked on the inside)
- using the frying pan used to cook the meatballs pour cooking creme to make a sauce.
- cut potatoes and carrots into clefts, pour oil on and put in the oven at 175 degrees celsius for 30 minutes to go with the meatballs.
Pizza sandwich https://t.co/VPToKAHYpa
Creamy Cajun chicken pasta https://t.co/srWMzBeWNV
Bread pizza https://t.co/wUUlLqB1Lm
bagels with leeks and cheese https://t.co/H9dhGTc37o
spicy tuna fishcakes https://t.co/7nYIt0YFdw