Published Monday, 21 October, 2013 by Louise
1. Grate the onion into small shreds.
2. Pour the breadcrumbs, salt, onion and milk into a bowl with the minced beef.
2. Mix the ingredients together with your hands.
3. Once mixed together put one egg in the mix. Mix together with your hands.
4. Roll into small balls.
5. Fry the meatballs in the frying pan with a small amount of butter and low heat (too high heat burns the outside of the meatball before it is cooked on the inside)
- using the frying pan used to cook the meatballs pour cooking creme to make a sauce.
- cut potatoes and carrots into clefts, pour oil on and put in the oven at 175 degrees celsius for 30 minutes to go with the meatballs.
asdasd asda sedasd as: sdasasdasd https://t.co/3oPv0TMTlq
bagels with leeks and cheese: quick and easy https://t.co/pqQCsxfTVF
Best Macaroni and Cheese: Absolutely superb Mac & Cheese https://t.co/XaoDGN5OYr
Amatriciana chicken traybake: one pot wonder https://t.co/jY76RkaEDO
aubergine veggie chilli: tasty and filling. https://t.co/e1osR1YFM8