Published Monday, 21 October, 2013 by Louise
1. Grate the onion into small shreds.
2. Pour the breadcrumbs, salt, onion and milk into a bowl with the minced beef.
2. Mix the ingredients together with your hands.
3. Once mixed together put one egg in the mix. Mix together with your hands.
4. Roll into small balls.
5. Fry the meatballs in the frying pan with a small amount of butter and low heat (too high heat burns the outside of the meatball before it is cooked on the inside)
- using the frying pan used to cook the meatballs pour cooking creme to make a sauce.
- cut potatoes and carrots into clefts, pour oil on and put in the oven at 175 degrees celsius for 30 minutes to go with the meatballs.
Vegetarian Minestrone https://t.co/osD5VWEYGE
Vegetarian Tofu Stir Fry https://t.co/TKRRm31az2
Stalker's soup https://t.co/XlRfp8lacL
Chicken fried rice https://t.co/UZBRfXSSdc
Homemade beef burgers https://t.co/fI59fB3vlR