Published Monday, 15 October, 2012 by Subwaywag
1. Boil the potatoes and onion in the same pot until they're nice and mashable.
2. Drain away liquid and put potatoes and onions back in pan.
3. Mash potatoes and onions with a knob of butter and a bit of milk, add salt and pepper or any seasonings you prefer if any.
4. Chop corned beef into small cubes (no need to be neat) and stir in the mash.
5. Drain most of the sauce from the baked beans (so the hash is not too wet) and stir drained beans into the mixture.
6. Tip mixture into oven proof dish and cover liberally with grated cheese.
7.Cook in a fairly hot oven until heated through and the cheese has melted and gone a nice colour. (you really need to judge for yourself, i have no set gas mark or time instruction.)
serve with a chunk/slice of crust bread, douse in gravy. Bon appetit!
Sticky Ham & Cheese Sliders: Delicious, quick, and easy sliders that everyone will love! https://t.co/lJ8rn8dgO3
Slow Cooker Pesto Chicken: Chicken and mushrooms in a cheesy, pesto sauce. https://t.co/LEIXKNJax1
5 a day salad: The best salad https://t.co/TjYN7e53vf
Microwave Doner Kebab: Takeaway classic https://t.co/rxQodh89F4
Spicy Sardine Pasta: Gorgeous microwave meal https://t.co/LQv2QT2luf