Published Monday, 15 October, 2012 by Subwaywag
1. Boil the potatoes and onion in the same pot until they're nice and mashable.
2. Drain away liquid and put potatoes and onions back in pan.
3. Mash potatoes and onions with a knob of butter and a bit of milk, add salt and pepper or any seasonings you prefer if any.
4. Chop corned beef into small cubes (no need to be neat) and stir in the mash.
5. Drain most of the sauce from the baked beans (so the hash is not too wet) and stir drained beans into the mixture.
6. Tip mixture into oven proof dish and cover liberally with grated cheese.
7.Cook in a fairly hot oven until heated through and the cheese has melted and gone a nice colour. (you really need to judge for yourself, i have no set gas mark or time instruction.)
serve with a chunk/slice of crust bread, douse in gravy. Bon appetit!
Best Macaroni and Cheese: Absolutely superb Mac & Cheese https://t.co/XaoDGN5OYr
Amatriciana chicken traybake: one pot wonder https://t.co/jY76RkaEDO
aubergine veggie chilli: tasty and filling. https://t.co/e1osR1YFM8
Slow Cooker BBQ Pulled Chicken: Beautifully slow cooked chicken which is too easy to make. https://t.co/2ReocWBBwt
Mushroom Tuna Sweetcorn Pasta: Easy, quick, healthy, no fresh produce needed https://t.co/q4vWZlooRL