Cheesy Pesto Chicken
Chicken stuffed with pesto & mozzarella
1. Wash chicken breasts & pre heat oven fan180
2. Slice chicken down the sides to create a pocket
3. Using a knife spread pesto inside the pocket
(depending how much you like pesto add as much/little as you like… I usually put two teaspoons per chicken)
4. Add a wedge of mozzarella inside each chicken pocket and season with salt/pepper for taste.
5. Place on a tray with foil and put in oven for 30 mins
sides whilst chicken cooks(optional)
1. Add saucepan half full of boiling water on high heat
2. Once bubbling add pinch of salt
3. Add new potatoes (handful)
4. Boil for 20 minutes until potatoes are soft enough to pierce with a knife.
*** if wanting to add peas place them in with the potatoes five minutes before the potatoes are ready.