Published Monday, 20 June, 2011 by Jennifer
1) Wash the rice off under a tap about 3 times to get rid of all the starch - this makes your rice go soggy and slimy!
2) Add some salt and hot water, stir it and LASTLY a tiny drop of oil to the rice - this will stop it sticking. Cook the rice for about 15mins until soft, DO NOT STIR IT as this will mix the starch that separates when it cooks and will make your rice sloppy. Rinse off the excess water.
3) Cook the chicken with a bit of seasoning, add the onion, carrots and peas.
4) Add the tin of soup and then add the rice and both stock cubes. Add salt / pepper if required.
5) Heat until soup is hot, stir well and serve!
Delicious every time!!!
Best Macaroni and Cheese: Absolutely superb Mac & Cheese https://t.co/XaoDGN5OYr
Amatriciana chicken traybake: one pot wonder https://t.co/jY76RkaEDO
aubergine veggie chilli: tasty and filling. https://t.co/e1osR1YFM8
Slow Cooker BBQ Pulled Chicken: Beautifully slow cooked chicken which is too easy to make. https://t.co/2ReocWBBwt
Mushroom Tuna Sweetcorn Pasta: Easy, quick, healthy, no fresh produce needed https://t.co/q4vWZlooRL