Published by Lauren
1) Chop up clove of garlic and fry in oil in a saucepan.
2) Add chopped chicken and bacon to the saucepan.
3) When chicken is nearly finished cooking, add sliced muchrooms and courgettes.
4) Put pasta on to boil (usually takes 5 mins).
5) Add single cream to the saucepan of chicken, bacon and mushroom and let simmer.
6) When pasta is cooked, drain thoroughly and then add to the saucepan with the other ingredients and sauce.
7) Mix well and serve :)
Very Filling Cheap Pasta
Creamy wine sauce with mushrooms and chicken (Ideal using leftovers)
easy peasy pastas made easy
Nice to have for lunch or dinner. Lovely and filling!
tasty, quick and cheap