Published Sunday, 20 January, 2013 by Simona
1. Slice chicken breasts into small squares
2. Marinade the chicken with all the spices and herbs (optional)
3. Marinade the prawns in chilli powder and garlic (only if you like your food spicy)
4.Chop up all the vegetables
5. Fry the chicken until brown, then add prawns and fry for a few more minutes
6. Add vegetables and fry for further 5 minutes, stirring occasionally
7. Meanwhile, place noodles into a saucepan and boil for about 3 minutes
8. Add sweet chilli sauce into the frying pan and stir for 2 minutes
9. Drain the noodles and add them into the saucepan- this will transfer the flavour
Keep it easy. Keep it tasty.
Quick and easy stir fry, under 10 minutes prep + cooking
Great weekend choice easily made
Prawn and Pea Risotto with Basil and Mint
Yummy chilli chicken with rice!!
Cheap and easy to make