Published Wednesday, 27 November, 2013 by Sharon
Method of preparation :
1. Roast all the ingredients in a little oil except ginger and garlic. Let it cool for few seconds.
2. Grind them all together with ginger and garlic. Grind it in to a smooth paste.
3. Heat oil in a vessel and add bay leaves and onions fry them till onions turn in to golden brown.
4. After that add the ground masala paste, curry leaves, turmeric powder and fry them for like 5 minutes and then add the chicken in to it.
5. Mix it all together so the masala blend with chicken and cook them for 3 to 4 minutes in medium heat.
6. Now add the tomatoes and required salt.
7. Close the lid and let it cook for 3 minutes in medium heat.
8. After that add 1 1/2 cups of water into it and close the lid .
9. Boil the gravy for like 8 minutes in medium heat or till the oil separates in the top.
10. Finally add the lemon juice on top of it and garnish with coriander leaves.