Published Friday, 20 August, 2010 by Christopher
1. Dice the onion and put into a pan with a little oil.
2. When the onion is soft put the chicken into the pan.
3. When the chicken is cooked, put the sauce into the pan, and put the rice in a separate pan to boil for 10 minutes.
4. Turn the sauce down to simmer after 2 minutes.
5. When the 10 minutes is up drain the rice and serve.
When you first start #university it can seem like so much is going on at once, our #blogger shares her advice on how to get organised right from the start and managing your time!