Published by Anna
1. Cook/fry the chicken, onions & peppers
2. Add the vinegar, tom puree, chilli & oregano
3. Cook for two mins & add the chopped toms & beans
4. Transfer to an oven proof dish
5. layer the nachos over the top of the mixture & add the grated cheese
6. Cook in the oven for a further 15 mins 200
7. Serve with salad
Thanks, Helen for uploading this baked eggs recipe!!!
minced beef with vegetable sauce with garlic bread
tasty nacho thing for everyone to share.
Really easy - one for the blokes or just the lazy chef ;)
nice creamy and yummy
a pie with chicken and mushrooms in