Published by Anna
1. Cook/fry the chicken, onions & peppers
2. Add the vinegar, tom puree, chilli & oregano
3. Cook for two mins & add the chopped toms & beans
4. Transfer to an oven proof dish
5. layer the nachos over the top of the mixture & add the grated cheese
6. Cook in the oven for a further 15 mins 200
7. Serve with salad
minced beef with vegetable sauce with garlic bread
Really easy - one for the blokes or just the lazy chef ;)
tasty nacho thing for everyone to share.
just made it up and it tastes so good!
A Mexican-inspired chip dip