Published Monday, 10 May, 2010 by Jess
1. Cut the chicken breast into little bitesize chunks.
2. Put the teaspoon of oil into a frying pan and heat it. When its heated fully, add the chicken.
3. While the chicken is cooking, chop the mushrooms and onion.
4. When all of the chicken is cooked(should be white all the way through) add the mushrooms.
5. Make up the packet noodles in the microwave. Follow cooking instuctions on packet. (Usually just add hot water and put in the microwave for a few mins)
6. Put the sauce into the frying pan with everything else.
7. When the noodles are all soft, drain away the water and mix them into the frying pan.
8. I usually leave this for about 2 or 3 minutes, and then serve up into bowls.
A quick dinner. Serves 2.
Quick and easy noodle salad - ten minutes or less
Similar to a traditional pot-noodle, but healthier, more filling and with less liquid!
Make yourself a healthy and delicious snack in just 20 minutes!!
Welcome to Shitty Wok! You like my shitty chicken? (20 mins top)