Published Friday, 05 February, 2016 by Amy Dransfield
1) Cook chicken according to packet instructions
2) Boil pasta in salted water according to packet instructions
3) FOR D.I.Y. SAUCE: heat one tin of chopped tomatoes in a pan and add 2 teaspoon herbs, 1 teaspoon pepper, dash of salt, 2+ garlic (depending on how much you like - I usually have more), 1 teaspoon garlic powder and one teaspoon tomato paste. Add a teaspoon or two of plain flour if the sauce is runny. If using a jar of pasta sauce, just heat it up.
4) When chicken is cooked, take it out of the oven and put some of the sauce on top of the chicken and top with grated cheese. Put it back in the oven until the cheese has melted.
5) Drain the pasta and (optional on how to serve) put the chicken on one side of the plate and the pasta on the other side with more sauce and cheese on the pasta, or put the pasta on the plate, more sauce then the chicken on top of the pasta.
6) Add any salad or vegetables if you wish.
Spice things up with this Cheese and Jalapeno Cornbread! studentrecipes.com/recipes/party-foods/cheese-and-jalapeo-cornbread