Published Tuesday, 25 October, 2011 by lucy
1. cook chicken if needed on hob and fry.
2. combine the cook chicken with the soup and sweetcorn.
3. roll out pastry on counter using plain flour
4. cut the pastry in half to fit pan.
5.put first half into dish, the empty chicken etc ontop (leave a little space round edge
6. place other half of pastry ontop use fork to push both bits of pastry together.
7.cut 3 lines in the top of pastry.
put into oven 190-200 degrees, cook for 20 minutes
Thanks, Helen for uploading this baked eggs recipe!!!