Published Saturday, 15 November, 2008 by Esther Chew
1. marinate chicken for a few hours (overnight for better taste)
2. put rice into cooker (cups depending on how many you are cooking for) fill with water, oil and salt.
3. put in rice cooker chicken, chicken stock, long beans, soy sauce and oyster sauce, 1 or 2 slices of ginger and 1 clove of garlic (amount depending on your taste)
4. leave to cook in rice cooker (mix once in awhile)
5. when done, add additional soy sauce if needed.
Save Money By Making Rice a Main Meal - Rice Cooker Recipe
For those who spent all their loan on alcohol
easy chicken rice using rice cooker (good for lazy days)
tasty chicken on a bed of lemon rice
very very cheap and tasty