Published Friday, 21 January, 2011 by Victoria Palmas
boil chicken in chicken broth, and when it's done...season it with pepper, garlic and salt and cut it into thin slices
1. cut bell pepper into slices vertically and then cut in half horizontally
2. slice the onion into strips
3. slice the zucchini (courgette) and then stack the slices up and cut them in half
4. open the can of sliced mushrooms and take out 4 tablespoons full
5. once youve done all that prep stuff, put bell pepper, courgette, mushrooms and onions in the pan and sautee it until the onion, mushrooms, and courgette brown and the bell peppers start to get soft
6. then add salt, cumin, garlic, and pepper to the veggies
7. once theyre all cooked, add the seasoned chicken in
8. sautee to mix the flavors and then add lemon juice and then the hot sauce
9. after youve done that and mixed everything add 1/3 of the tomato sauce to the veggies and chicken
10. cover it and let it simmer for about 5 min on low heat.
serve with tortillas and corona beer to drink
Traditional fajitas, but upgraded and a lot better
Fajitas with delicious potatoes
Fajitas cooked in a traditional manner.
Fajitas with a difference! Vegetarian AND tasty.
Great meal for mates just before a night out or even while the footy is on and the beer is flowing