Published Sunday, 30 August, 2015 by Good and quick
Easy and quick, you'll see!
It's a great dish because you can make a bit more and then keep it in the fridge for another meal! Let's start!
1) Rince, cut in pieces your veggie.
2) In boiling water place your veggie and wait until it's cooked
1) Take your chicken and cut several pieces out of it.
2) In a large pan put the Olive oil and a bit of Salt.
3) Put your chicken pieces in it and wait until they are a bit golden.
4) OPTIONAL, add the provincial herbs in top
5) Put your chicken away
1) In a bol put your cooking cream (not all, see how much you have chicken)
2) Add some mustard.
3) Salt just a bit.
4) Mix and heat it up in the exact same pan as the chicken.
And you're welcome! Enjoy!
Fettuccine and tuna pasta
Really good if you\'re starving! And not too expensive =]
lovely juicy chopped friut smothered in delicious yoghurt
Sweet, tasty and strange
This recipe is super chocolaty... not for the feint hearted