1. mix together the tomatoes, chillies and some of the cheese in a blender, it should be quite a thick consistency with little specks of cheese in it.
2. chop and fry the onion and garlic in a pan with the chicken (slice it up first)
3. pour half the sauce into the chicken pan, simmer for a few minutes.
4. spoon out the chicken and sauce into individual wraps, lay them out in a dish like a lasagne
5. pour over all the excess sauce covering all the wraps and top with a little grated cheese.
bake until the wraps are slightly brown at the edges
A Tomato Sausage Pasta!
from scratch (well... near enough)
Totally yummy and is a different way of serving chilli
A tasty alternative to meat enchiladas; very filling and nutritious
A little time and effort but definately worth it.