1. mix together the tomatoes, chillies and some of the cheese in a blender, it should be quite a thick consistency with little specks of cheese in it.
2. chop and fry the onion and garlic in a pan with the chicken (slice it up first)
3. pour half the sauce into the chicken pan, simmer for a few minutes.
4. spoon out the chicken and sauce into individual wraps, lay them out in a dish like a lasagne
5. pour over all the excess sauce covering all the wraps and top with a little grated cheese.
bake until the wraps are slightly brown at the edges
Check out this easy to make Cheese Steak recipe!
from scratch (well... near enough)
Totally yummy and is a different way of serving chilli
A tasty alternative to meat enchiladas; very filling and nutritious
A little time and effort but definately worth it.