Published Thursday, 31 January, 2013 by Simona
- cut chicken breasts into small squares or stripes
- marinate the chicken in herbs and spices
- chop up all the vegetables
- fry the chicken until brown
- add vegetables and fry for further 3-5 minutes
- add the fajitas spice mix and fry for one more minute, until the vegetables are soft
- heat up the wraps and fill with the chicken mix, add soured cream and chives, salsa and grate a lot of cheese
Student Recipes is on Pinterest! Follow us for even more student recipe ideas. There's even a board dedicated to foods for your school's "Game Day." www.pinterest.com/studentrecipes/
Fajitas with a difference! Vegetarian AND tasty.
Fajitas cooked in a traditional manner.
Fajitas with delicious potatoes
Chicken Fajitas Wraps. Cost Saving Recipe!
Great meal for mates just before a night out or even while the footy is on and the beer is flowing