1. Grill the chicken or fry in a little oil. Once the chicken has cooked leave to cool in the fridge.
*Tip* I cook the chicken in my George Foreman grill as this removes any fat and leaves the chicken moist.
2. meanwhile fry the diced onion in a little oil.
3. Add one tablespoon of tomato purée, a teaspoon of curry paste, a splash of wine, a bay leaf and the juice of the lemon and heat through until the wine reduces.
4. Sieve to remove any access liquid and leave in the fridge to cool.
5. Mix together the chicken and onion mixture with 5- 6 tablespoons of reduced fat creme fraiche and 2 teaspoons of reduced fat greek yogurt.
6. cut around the edge of the pita breads lightly with a sharp knife.
8. place on the grill or in the oven on a low heat until they are open but not toasted.
9. place 2 heaped tablespoons of the chicken and some salad in the pita breads.
10 serve and enjoy!