Published Sunday, 02 January, 2011 by Joanna
1) Squeeze lemon juice into a bowl with honey
2) Grate the ginger and add to mixture
3) Dice chicken and place in bowl
4) Mix well with the lemon and let it marinate for 10 mins
5) Meanwhile prepare veggies (if necessary)
6) Heat some oil in a pan and add the chicken (if there's mixture left in the bowl leave aside for later)
7) Cook chicken and add the veggies to the pan
8) Meanwhile, boil noodles (if dry noodles).
9) When noodles, veggies and chicken are cooked through noodles into pan and add the rest of the honey lemon mixture.
10) Stir on a low heat for a minute and then serve
If you're not a chocoholic, what are you? Do you hate puppies too? studentrecipes.com/recipes/snacks/belgian-fudge-cake