Published Saturday, 09 June, 2012 by Masterchef Amal
1. Whisk 2 eggs in a bowl.
2. Dip chicken breast into the eggs.
3. Mix flour, powdered basil and chilli flakes together in a plate.
4. Coat the chicken in the the cornflour mixture.
5. Then use a pastry brush or your fingers to coat a little bit of egg on the chicken.
5. Make sure the chicken is well covered in pancko bread crumbs or unsweetened cornflakes.
6. Then, heat up oil in a pan and then add the chicken and shallow fry till each side is golden brown and the chicken is well cooked.
7. Garnish with salt. Serve hot (optional parsley powdered).
Slightly spicy chicken dish, cheaper than takeaway.
Great for kids dinner!
Let the kids have ago at making these delicious snacks
A tasty marinade for chicken, great with noodles
Healthy and great to take into uni