Published Wednesday, 06 March, 2013 by Temitope
1. First season the chicken with chicken seasoning and some salt and pepper.
2. Put oil in the frying pan and fry the chicken until cooked.
3. Whilst the chicken is cooking put the battered prawns in the oven according to the package instructions
4. Once you are satisfied that the chicken is cooked add the veg, cook for 3 minutes, then add the noodles and lastly the sauce.
5. Once plated, add the battered prawns on top. It's not needed, but it gives the dish extra texture.
5. Remember the noodles just needs to be heated and the veg can be eaten raw, so do not cook for too long. You need appox about 10 minutes in total.
serve up and enjoy. You deserve it ;)
So easy and quick, it
Yummy and easy pasta recipe
cheats way but just as tasty and NO PREP!!
Perfect if you aint got much time!!
Quick and easy recipe that you can easily alter, serves 4.
Quick Macaroni Cheese: Very easy and sooo... Tasty https://t.co/EDaXm9N2h0
Quick Macaroni Cheese: Very easy and sooo... Tasty https://t.co/PTsoXRWKIm
Flex seeds dry powder: Healthy and tasty with dosa or chapatti https://t.co/Qsf19m6Bpt
Crispy Quick Dosa: Easy and quick tasty dosa https://t.co/gJ7Ywovmk0
"Tuna" pasta mayo (vegan): Cheap and cheerful "tuna" mayo. https://t.co/TZgVkDK6Gd