Published Thursday, 12 August, 2010 by Kate Stephenson
1. Rub the chicken joints with salt and pepper.
2. Put in a shallow baking dish.
3. Spread butter over the joints. Add the lemon ride and sage.
4. Mix the lemon juice and stock together and pour into dish.
5. Put into a preheated over, on gas mark 4 (180 degrees) cook for 40 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
Serve with a fresh green salad.
Yummy chinese style :)
Chicken Strips With Loads Of Flavour
Yummy healthy & easy
Quick and easy noodle salad - ten minutes or less
Create succulent, lemony chicken for 4 with this simple recipe!