Published Saturday, 28 December, 2013 by Freya
Make sure chicken is defrosted
1. Pre heat oven to 200ºc
2. Roughly chop the garlic and basil
3. Mix olive oil, water, basil, garlic, and lemon
juice in a bowl. Stir.
4. Put the drumsticks onto a baking dish and pour the basil, lemon etc mixture over it making sure that the basil and garlic is evenly spread over and around the chicken. I then like to also but some of the basil mix under the skin to infuse the chicken.
5. Lightly sprinkle or grind salt over the drumsticks
6. Cook for about 20 - 30 mins and then turn legs over. And do another light sprinkle of salt. Cook for a further 20 mins or until thoroughly cooked
in the last half of the cooking prepare your sides.
Really simple and quick.
Prawn and Pea Risotto with Basil and Mint
easy ... and lush and tasty! =D
Simple, cheap and delicious (and even better as a leftover)