Published Sunday, 24 October, 2010 by Emma Romsey
1. Cut the chicken breast into chunks and place into a wok (a saucepan does just as well) and allow to cook.
2. Whilst chicken is cooking chop up the peppers and onion, then when chicken has cooked a little add to the wok
3. Allow to the chicken to brown off a little (this usually take about 5-8 mins) and then add the fajita mix and stir
4. After 2-3 mins add about 2 tablespoons of sour cream and stir
5. whilst the curry is simmering, prepare your cous cous this should only take about 2-3mins
6. Serve and Enjoy! :)
A Delish simple chicken curry with a mexican twist
Hot and spicy easy recipe
A quick cheap and easy mexican meal for one.
Let the kids have ago at making these delicious snacks
Like the mexican pizza from taco bell, but much tastier!
Slow Cooker BBQ Pulled Chicken: Beautifully slow cooked chicken which is too easy to make. https://t.co/2ReocWBBwt
Mushroom Tuna Sweetcorn Pasta: Easy, quick, healthy, no fresh produce needed https://t.co/q4vWZlooRL
Luxury Coffee: Cheap alternative https://t.co/HQ1UU9673B
Cheat Apple "Crumble": Sweet, warm and filling https://t.co/3059SIpLA5
Grape Curry: You'll be surprised how good this is https://t.co/uixDlLTQqr