Published Sunday, 11 March, 2012 by Shreedipta Mitra
1. Add the oil, butter and onions to a microwaveable pot and microwave on full power for 1 minute.
2. Add the chicken pieces with salt to the pot and microwave on full power for 6-7 minutes, with the lid partially on(i.e. place a lid on such that there is atleast 1 finger's space uncovered).
3. Add all the spices, the tomatoes or the tomato sauce and mix it all in. Microwave for another 3-4 minutes on full power, with the lid on in a similar way.
4. Finally add the yoghurt and some water, if required, at this stage. Mix it all in and finally microwave for another 2 minutes.
5. Add chopped corainder and the garam masala and let it stand, with the lid fully on, for 2 minutes(i.e. not microwaving, but just letting the steam already in the pot do the cooking) or so before serving hot, with rice or toasted pitta bread!
Quick and very easy
Quick, easy and beautifully moist. A family favourite.
microwave brownies in a cup, only takes mintues!
Just like a quick Victoria Sponge!!!
Healthier than a normal one!